Applicant must have the following skills and attributes when applying for this position:
• A current Driver’s License with no infractions.
• Own your own tools.
• Domestic and Foreign diagnosis and repair knowledge with experience and diagnostic skills to perform necessary repairs on vehicles including engine, transmission, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
• The ability to complete a work order and explain to Service Advisor.
• Great attention to detail
• Comply with company safety policies and procedures
• Applicant must be dependable, organized, professional, punctual, responsible, team oriented and a self-starter with initiative.
• Road-test vehicles to ensure quality work
• Maintain an organized shop area
• Adhere to our values: Integrity, Transparency, Professionalism and Teamwork
• Valid Driver’s License
• Criminal Background Check
• Pre-employment Drug Screen
• 18 years or Older