As an Automotive Service Advisor with Best Price Transmissions & Auto Care, you are the person that our customers look to when they need help with their vehicle. You are the person that our customers see every time they make an investment into their vehicle, because of these reasons you play a large role in building relationships with our customers.
Service Advisors have the responsibility of taking our customer through the entire repair process, keeping them informed of the status of their vehicle and ensuring their satisfaction before they leave our facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greet every customer that enters our facility with hospitality and respect.
• Present the best solution to properly repair our customer’s vehicle in a way that is easy for them to understand.
• Manage the store’s workflow in an effective and efficient manner.
• Consistently and effectively sell our services without jeopardizing honesty and integrity.
• Maintain a positive attitude and team atmosphere at all times.
• Communicate on the phone in a clear, professional manner
• Build long-term relationships between the store, yourself and the customer.
• Directs, coordinates, and participates in performing customer service activities
• Assist other employees as needed.
Service Advisors will always need to conduct themselves professionally by delivering the highest quality customer experience. All applicants should highly value honesty and integrity.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• Current driver’s licenses.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Proficiency in Windows based computer software and automotive store applications.
• Experience in automotive customer service and service sales
• Supervisory or management experience
• High school diploma or GED
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Service Advisor to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This list includes some physical requirements while performing the duties of this job:
• Being on your feet for the majority of the workday (standing, walking, etc)
• Occasionally lifting and carrying objects over 50 lbs.
• Driving manual transmission vehicles
• Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment
• Using a keyboard and mouse several times daily